This is an individual ArtifaxAcademy training session. We will follow our standard course material but only your organisation will attend the session with a maximum of six attendees.
For system administrators who work with the areas covered in the Administration Basics session already, or who have attended the Administrator Basics session. An understanding of ArtifaxEvent Finances is also useful but not essential.
What is covered in the training:
- Time Zones and using Rooms for touring shows
- Sub-Resources – creating packages of Resources that can be booked together
- Managing reports
- Creating Document Types, and linking Reports to Document Types
- Scheduling Reports
- Creating Entity Groups
- Bulk addition of entities to groups from searches
- Merging Entities and tidying up Entities in the system
- Setting genders and discussing GDPR sensitive data
Creating saved searches and sharing them with user groups
- Calendar Filters linked to shared searches
- ICS Calendar Feeds
- API linked to shared event search
Custom Form development – capturing customised data
- Creating new custom forms
- Assigning forms using rules
- Discussion of amending existing forms
- Assigning ad hoc forms
Special Date Management
- Adding new types
- Adding new dates
- Setting up automated emails to inform users of updates
API best practice and a review of current integrations
Outcomes – This session is for system administrators who work with the basics regularly, or who have attended the Administrator basics session. It will expand your knowledge to be able to work with all areas of configuration.
Who should attend – System Administrators with prior experience looking to learn more. Administrators who need to customise the data captured in their organisation and report on it.
Course Format – 2 x 2 hour sessions. The price includes both of these sessions.