This training is for current ArtifaxEvent users only
Recommended prior knowledge – user basics and configuration basics
- Searches – Event and Resource
- Calendar filters (Resource used calendar, room specific calendar, limit by status)
- Scheduled reports (What’s on function sheet, resource schedule)
- Calendar sharing - ICAL
- Tasks – Creating definitions and Sets
- Assigning tasks
- Managing resources and rooms
Outcomes – This operational knowledge will allow you to manage the flow of information in your organisation. You will be able to automate parts of your organisations workflow by utilising tasks, automations and published calendars.
Who should attend – New users, users looking to build confidence and increase efficiency.
Course Format – 1 x 2 hour session.