We are recruiting! Come and join our team dedicated to helping our clients create unforgettable experiences in the arts and cultural community. We've been in business since 1986 and many of our team members actually come from a creative industry background so if you think you can enhance our offering to our clients, we'd love to have you!
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum, dependent on experience
Location: Remote, UK (working from home)
Based in the UK, and established more than 30 years ago, Artifax is a dynamic, industry-leading cloud software company, developing, supporting, and delivering solutions for venue and event management. Proudly working primarily with organisations in the arts and cultural sector, Artifax supports household names globally including theatres, concert halls, arts centres, festivals, museums, galleries, visitor attractions and places of worship. Customers include Royal Albert Hall, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Southbank Centre, Edinburgh International Festival and Toronto International Film Festival.
We are innovative and entrepreneurial, always looking for new ways to improve our software and services.
Supporting over 400 clients worldwide, we are part of Volaris Group, a global family of more than 450 software companies and a division of Constellation Software Inc, a publicly traded multi-billion-dollar organisation. This allows us to benefit from a wide network of specialist knowledge and resource.
We are an entirely decentralised team, with colleagues in the UK and North America. This role will be remote working in the UK. Ideally, you’ll be based within the home counties, but we will consider candidates based anywhere in the UK, and there are opportunities throughout the year to meet ‘in person’ with colleagues both for business and social activities.
With significant growth plans in the UK and North America already underway, this is a fantastic time to join the team.
About the role
We are looking for a confident Product Owner to translate the strategy for our B2B and internal software applications into actionable tasks, and work with our agile Development team to execute them on time and to a high level of quality.
Reporting directly to the Head of Products, as a Product Owner you will be working closely with the Development team and key internal stakeholders such as our Helpdesk, Professional Services and Sales teams as well as our clients across the world.
What you’ll do
- Acquire an inside-out knowledge of how our products work, and how they’re used by our clients
- Work in collaboration with our Head of Products to execute the roadmaps for our products.
- Ensure you understand requirements in order to break down epics into clear and concise user stories.
- Prioritise backlog items and hotfixes
- Ensure new features, improvements and defects are ready for refinement
- Be a key member of the Scrum team, taking every opportunity to optimise the value of the team’s work
- Participate in internal meetings such as sprint reviews, demonstrations and training, leading them when required
- Participate in external product webinars and community meetings, leading them when required
- Interact with our community of users in our online Help Centre to learn more about their requirements
- Create Help Centre articles for new and improved features
- Maintain product release documentation
Ideally you’ll have
- Previous Product Owner, Business Analyst or Project Manager experience
- An understanding of and enthusiasm for the Scrum methodology
- Excellent communication skills, equipping you to explain complex information in person and in print
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to build trust with internal and external stakeholders
- High motivation and an ability to work independently
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Empathy with our clients. A background in or appreciation of the arts is advantageous but not essential.
As the role is UK based, you will need to be resident in the United Kingdom with the right to live and work in this country.
What's on offer
- Permanent Role
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home, but required to attend ‘in-person’ meetings, briefings, training courses and other company events as and when the business may require
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to collaborate with, share best practice with, and learn from like-minded colleagues across a large global network of companies
- Potential travel within the UK and abroad on the Company’s business
- Inclusion on the Company’s discretionary bonus plan
- Option to join the Company’s health cash plan
- Full access to LinkedIn Learning
- Inclusion on the Company’s perks and wellbeing plan
- 25 days leave p/a increasing up to 33 with length of service
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 19 April 2022
Apply at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2990592652