This training is for current ArtifaxEvent users only
There are no pre-requisites to this course
- Logging into Artifax for the first time
- Using the Dashboard and an explanation of it and terminology around it
- Using the Calendars and tailoring them to your use
- Setting up new Arrangements and Events
- From Graphical Calendar
- + Arrangement - Event
- Editing Arrangements and Events
- Grouping and editing events
- Resource Bookings
- Task assignment
- Event Schedule
- Creating an Entity and adding it to an Arrangement/Event
- Entity Management – creating, linking and adding contact information
- Search and report, saving searches
- Explanation of Help Centre and online resources
Outcomes – This introduction will give any new user everything they need to know to start taking bookings and managing entities in the system. We will also be covering tips and tricks to make your use more efficient, such as grouping events and updating them in bulk.
Who should attend – New users, users looking to build confidence and increase efficiency.
Course Format – 2 x 2 hour sessions. The price includes both of these sessions.