This training is for current ArtifaxEvent users only
Recommended prior knowledge - There are no pre-requisites to this course!
Back by popular demand: the User Training sessions! This is a great introductory course to all things Artifax. Whether you are a new user or an existing user, you will learn something new during this training. Led by Product Specialist Rebecca Weaver, this two-session series will lead you through the ins and outs of getting started in ArtifaxEvent.
What is covered in the training:
- Logging into Artifax for the first time
- Using the Dashboard and an explanation of the terminology around it
- Using the Calendars and customizing them for your specific use
- Creating new Arrangements and adding events
- From the Graphical and Availability Calendar
- From an Entity Record
- Using Templates to start the process
- Editing Arrangements and events
- Grouping and editing events
- An introduction to Resource Bookings and duplicating Resources
- An introduction to using Tasks
- Event Schedule and duplicating Event Schedules
- Creating an Entity and adding it to an Arrangement/Event
- Entity Management – creating, linking, and updating contact information
- Searches and reports
- Saving searches
- Running manual reports
- Explanation of Help Centre and online resources
Outcomes – Attendees will leave the session feeling confident and able to create new entities, add new arrangements, and events as well as manage resource bookings and tasks. You will also have confidence creating your own searches, running reports, and customizing your user experience.
Who should attend – This training is perfect for new users to the system or users who may need a refresher training on the basic functions of Artifax.
Course Format – 2 x 2 hour sessions. The price includes both of these sessions.