This is an individual ArtifaxAcademy training session. We will follow our standard course material but only your organisation will attend the session with a maximum of six attendees.
This training is for current ArtifaxEvent users only
There are no pre-requisites to this course
- Logging into Artifax for the first time
- Using the Dashboard and an explanation of it and terminology around it
- Using the Calendars and tailoring them to your use
- Setting up new Arrangements and Events
- From Graphical Calendar
- From creating a new Arrangement then creating a new Event
- Editing Arrangements and Events
- Grouping and editing events
- An introduction to Resource Bookings and duplicating Resources
- Task assignment
- Event Schedule and duplicating Event Schedules
- Creating an Entity and adding it to an Arrangement/Event
- Entity Management – creating, linking and adding contact information
- Search and report, as well as saving searches
- Explanation of Help Centre and online resources
Outcomes – Attendees will leave the session feeling confident and able to create new entities, add new arrangements and events as well as manage resource bookings and tasks.
You will also have confidence creating your own searches, running reports and customising your user experience.
Who should attend – New users, users looking to build confidence and increase efficiency.
Course Format – 2 x 2 hour sessions. The price includes both of these sessions.