This is an individual ArtifaxAcademy training session. We will follow our standard course material but only your organisation will attend the session with a maximum of six attendees.
Attendees should have knowledge of their organisational reporting requirements and have preferably worked as an administrator with knowledge of the topics covered in the Administration Advanced Session. For knowledge about running reports or scheduling reports we recommend the user basics and information sharing and aiding workflow sessions.
What is covered in the training:
- A brief overview of reporting basics
- Creating custom templates for standard reports (i.e. adding a logo, changing font styles)
- Uploading a custom report (renaming the report, changing a Confirmation Letter to a Contract)
- Custom report editing (bookmarks, changing word settings, responsible image sizes)
- A live editing session: Either bring a report you would like to edit, or we will provide a sample report, logo, and terms & conditions.
Outcomes – From calendars, contracts, production schedules and function sheets to cost estimates, itineraries, invoices, and statistics – if the information necessary to populate these reports is in ArtifaxEvent, we can help you get it out, and formatted just the way you’d like it to appear.
Who should attend – Users who are confident managing the administrative side of their system. If you are new to this area and would like to update your reports we would recommend attending the administration basics session and operations session first.
Course Format – 1 x 2 hour session.