This is an individual ArtifaxAcademy training session. We will follow our standard course material but only your organisation will attend the session with a maximum of six attendees.
The prerequisites for this course are a basic understanding of Administrative basics topics. If you are new to working with the administrative area of the system we would recommend attending the administration basics session first.
What is covered in the training:
- Making use of Event Searches and Resource Searches
- Calendar Filters and getting the most out of them
- Scheduled reports (i.e. What’s On Function Sheet, Resource Schedule)
- Calendar Sharing – Live outlook, ical, google calendar feeds
- Tasks – Creating Definitions, as well as Sets
- Assigning Tasks – using new automatic assignment functionality introduced in 4.4.6
Outcomes – This operational knowledge will allow you to manage the flow of information in your organisation. You will be able to automate parts of your organisations workflow by utilising tasks, automations and published calendars.
Who should attend – Administrators and Team Leaders with Admin Basics experience who would like to create streamlined flows of information via our automations module, scheduled reports and task assignment.
Course Format – 1 x 2 hour session.