This is an individual ArtifaxAcademy training session. We will follow our standard course material but only your organisation will attend the session with a maximum of six attendees.
To get the most from this session we would recommend attendees know how to use ArtifaxEvent and have an understanding of the Administration Basics topics.
What is covered in the training:
- Sales Dashboard
- Financial Years and Sales Goals
- Adding Finances to Events and Resource Bookings
- Sending a quote and confirmation letters
- A discussion around Custom Reports, such as Contracts, and specific uses of Custom Forms
- Event Schedules and how they’re used
- Arrangement Function Sheets
- Adding Documents and categorising by type
- Contact History
- Entity group assignment
- Searches and getting the most out of them
- Pulling Sales Process reports
- Using the Events search and effectively pulling What’s On Reports
- Getting the most out of Entity Searches
- Scheduling Reports
Outcomes – Attendees will be able to work with the sales process to manage enquiries and estimate revenue. Customers can be contacted quickly with quotes and contracts generated directly from ArtifaxEvent. Entity management and grouping will allow contact groups to be built and managed so that customers are held in appropriate sectors for your organisation.
Who should attend – Event managers who deal with large volumes of enquiries and need to easily produce professional outputs to their prospects.
Course Format – 1 x 2 hour session.