Recommended prior knowledge – user basics, an understanding of your organisations goals for ArtifaxEvent
To get the most out of this course an understanding of ArtifaxEvent, as well as an understanding of your organisations goals for ArtifaxEvent. If you are completely new to the system we recommend attending the User Training sessions first.
What is covered in the training:
Managing your spaces, creating new rooms and venues
- Updating seating plans
- Linking activities to rooms
- Managing room availability and bookable hours, and an introduction to overlaps and equivalences
Building an Arrangement Workflow and Categorising events
- Managing Arrangement Types and settings
- Managing Event Activities, and linking them to rooms and arrangements
- Managing Event Statuses and their attributes
- An introduction to Sales process stages, and how to apply them
Managing Resources and building Resource Types, as well as setting up multiple resource suppliers
Adjusting prices using existing price codes
- Adding an existing price code to a resource
- Updating the date range and pricing rules (fixed, hourly, duration)
- Adding and Archiving Users
- Setting user groups and permissions
- Assigning users to groups and reviewing the permission structure
Outcomes – After attending this session you will be able to keep your site up to date with changes to your venue and processes. You will have the ability to add new resources and update prices. You will also be able to confidently add and remove users with appropriate permission structures for their role.
Who should attend – New administrators or advanced users who have some management responsibility over rooms and resources. This may include team leaders who add and remove access and manage their own resources and pricing.
Course Format – 2 x 2 hour sessions. The price includes both of these sessions.