This training is for current ArtifaxEvent users only
Recommended prior knowledge - For system administrators who work with the areas covered in the Admin Basics session already, or who have attended the Admin Basics session. An understanding of ArtifaxEvent Finances is also useful but not essential.
If you couldn't get enough of what we had to offer in the Admin Basic session, then you've come to the right place! The Admin Advanced session will expand on what we learned in the previous session. Looking to learn about custom form development and managing Entities and Resources? Or maybe you would like to learn how to export ArtifaxEvent data to an external calendar like Google Calendar or Outlook? Senior Product Specialist Sarah Gillett is excited to show you all of that!
What is covered in the training:
- Time Zones and using Rooms for touring shows
- Sub-Resources – creating packages of Resources that can be booked together
- Managing reports
- Creating Document Types, and linking Reports to Document Types
- Scheduling Reports
- Creating Entity Groups
- Bulk addition of entities to groups from searches
- Merging Entities and tidying up Entities in the system
- Setting genders and discussing GDPR sensitive data
Creating saved searches and sharing them with user groups
- Calendar Filters linked to shared searches
- ICS Calendar Feeds
- API linked to shared event search
Custom Form development – capturing customized data
- Creating new custom forms
- Assigning forms using rules
- Discussion of amending existing forms
- Assigning ad hoc forms
Special Date Management
- Adding new types
- Adding new dates
- Setting up automated emails to inform users of updates
API best practice and a review of current integrations
Outcomes – This session is for system administrators who work with the basics regularly, or who have attended the Administrator basics session. It will expand your knowledge to be able to work with all areas of configuration.
Who should attend – System Administrators with prior experience looking to learn more. Administrators who need to customize the data captured in their organization and report on it.
Course Format – 2 x 2 hour sessions. The price includes both of these sessions.